People around us, around world

To make better life, world, we should know what is happening in the world. Here, again, we have certain purpose to know it.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wikinomics

Wisdom of crowds, collective intelligence, all of these represent the concept of power of gathered knowledge not by professionals, by public, ordinary people like me. It is quite interesting and attractive idea for me since I strongly agree to change our world, society with something powerful which didn't exist before. I guess this will make the change, drive the innovation to the world. But not only the country or society, even in the school or company which we are belong to. That is the reason why I am interested it and think how to apply this concept to us. I am actually started some experiment already at my work to use collective intelligence and if it can really work in reality.
This idea is already a bit old one since it is introduced at 2007, and world has been changed a lot from that time.There are already so many things appeared and technology is developing day by day. However, I am sure still this concept and idea will lead the people and business how to change and act, probably mixed with other technology or new concept. We need to contemplate what has been done, and what is going to happen related this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment